Since 1986, the most bought trading program in Denmark and Sweden. Why? Many people and organisations makes good trading with the program. You can get the program in English, Swedish, Danish or in Norwegian with that countries own stock market. Vikingen Börs can sort out the most interesting shares at the moment for you. You can add alarms and Vikingen alerts you when it is time to buy or sell. Comes also with . You can add other stock markets, e.g. Nordic Complete, swedish funds, Danish ETF…..
Above: Buy for 90 and sell to 212. Kursband, week. Nice profit.
Vikingen Börs Includes:
- Nasdaq and Nyse stock exchanges,
- A selection of indexes, currencies, commodities and interests,
- Most traded shares in Sweden/Denmark/Norway/Finland.
- Autopilots. Automated programs which presents new sell and buy signals
- Drawing tool and alarm lines which Vikingens monitors for you.
- Prepared work sheets. Gives you an overview on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- 50+ trading models
- Profit graph for every signal model
- Easy to use
- Fundamental key fiigures for one stock markets shares, About 51 data from annual reports, 11 years back
- Company description
- Portfolio management
- Ability to group your own selections of shares and other equities.
Vikingen Exchange is the program that helps you make the right decisions when it’s time to buy and sell. You can easily follow trends, find good buying opportunities, monitor risks and activity on the stock exchange for your own investments. Vikingen can automatically sort out the latest buy and sell signals of your securities (e.g. stocks/funds/commodities/currencies)
Vikingen does the hardest job for you by automatically sending out clear buy and sell signals so you know when it’s time to act. The models show green for buy and red for sell. This way you get an increased chance of less losses and better profits. The Viking is no guarantee that you will succeed, but it depends on yourself what decisions you make. But you get a very good and independent help.
Here is the result of a run with an autopilot. Current buy signals 13 Sept 2018. The next step will be to group the shares into a group and go through them yourself, e.g. using the workspace above. Described in a video here on the website. A VERY profitable way of working. Could be why customers use Vikingen year after year.